Tuesday, October 11, 2011

New to Blogging and Welcome!

Hello there to whomever may be reading this!
I'm a new blogger and I wanted to make a blog to show off my work as an artist, graphic designer, and 3d artist and to maybe get some work from people.
I'm fairly new to this blogging thing and I hope to get some stuff out to you all real soon.
Nothing to show yet but please feel free to contact me if you see something you like and want to hire!
I'll also post stuff I find interesting here as well so its not going to all be about designing and art and what not.
So thats pretty much it and I hope to get lots of viewers!

Thank you

3 comments:

  1. sounds great. look forward to seeing some good stuff. follow back at feelsmart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck man! though I'm sure you won't need it. There's a nice community here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following :D I shall follow back. I've finally started blogging again. I put a link to your blog in my new post if that's okay with you. If it's not let me know (:

    ReplyDelete