Friday, October 14, 2011

Personal Input: Insomnia

Hello everyone.
I decided to put the tag "Personal Input" for things not related to my work regarding models and drawings and what not.

What I want to say is this:

Do any of you guys suffer from insomnia or a abnormal sleeping problem?
How do you deal with it?

I'm having problems sleeping sometimes and it gets to the point where I'm up till 4 am or even 10 am the next day.

If any of you guys have this problem please share with me and some tips on how you deal with it.

Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I actually do have some sleeping problems. Half the time it's my insomnia (can't sleep for no apparent reason). The other half is my anxiety disorder, which makes me unable to sleep due to me being freaked out over every tiny thing.

    So when it's insomnia I either try to make myself tired by; Reading a book (when I'm already tired, reading usually double my tiredness lol), or playing pokemon on my nds XD, stuff like that. Or I go the other way and try to make the best of not being able to sleep, like doing assignments, making artwork etc.

    When it's my anxiety however, my main priority is getting rid of my panic attack which is stopping me from sleeping. Usually I calm myself down by watching movies, talking to random people online, stuff like that, anything to distract myself from my thoughts. Sometimes I fall asleep, sometimes I don't.

    Sorry for such a long comment, heh.

    ReplyDelete